Top 1 Sales Inductive ID Card
|FOB Price:||US $0.09 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $0.09/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 001
- Type: Contact
- Material: PVC
- Classification: Smart Card
- Power Supply Mode: Passive Card
- Data Transmission Mode: Parallel
- Application: Protector of: Business Card/Passport/ID Card/Credi
- Trademark: ISO, CE, RoHS, SGS
- Specification: 88*60mm, 142*100mm or Customized.
- HS Code: 4817300000
- Function: Identification, Payment, Encrypt/Decrypt, Information
- Structure: Memory Card
- Usage: Electronic Game Card, Phone Card, Bus Card, Credit Card
- Application Field: Public Transport
- Carrier Frequency: High Frequency
- Free Sample: Available
- Lead Time: 3-10 Days
- Transport Package: 100 PCS / Bundle. 2000 PCS / Carton
- Origin: Shenzhen
NFC near field communication technology is a non-contact radio frequency identification (RFID) and integrated evolved, interconnection technology, combining induction card reader, on a single chip inductor CARDS and point to point function, can be in identification and data exchange with compatible devices over short distances.
Working frequency of 13.56 MHz. But the user must use the mobile payment solutions to replace special mobile phone.
At present the technology is widely used in Japan and South Korea.Mobile phone users with configuration pay phones can traveled across the country: their mobile phone can be used as the airport boarding validation, building, transportation IC card, credit card, payment card of entrance guard key and so on
|Contact IC Card/Smart Card/Chip Card|
|1. Products type:||IC card|
|3. Size:||ISO CR80 Standard: 85.5mm*54mm|
|4. Thickness:||0.84mm or customize|
|6. Available crafts:||A. Magnetic stripe (Lo-co: 300 OE, Hi-co: 2750 OE, 3000 OE, 4000 OE)|
B. Offset or silkscreen printing
C. Scratch panel
D. Serial number printing,inkjet
E. Hole punching
G. Logo printing, hot stamp
H. Be required
|7.Chip Available:||ISSI24C02, ISSI24C16, ISSI24C64 or other contact ic chip options.|
|8. Applications:||Enterprises,factory, bank, traffic, insurance, super market, parking lot, school, access control, hospital, telecom and ect.|
|9. Price terms:||EXW price. |
Payment term: 50% advance payment before production and balance before shipment.
|15. Certificate:||ISO 9001-2000, ISO 14443A, 14443B|
1. NFC is only limited to 13.56 MHz band! And RFID frequency has a low frequency (125 KHZ to 135 KHZ), high frequency (13.56 MHz) and ultra high frequency (860 MHz to 960 MHz.
2. Smart card work range: NFC (less than 10 cm, so has the very high security), RFID distance from several meters to tens of meters!
3. For the same work at 13.56 MHz, NFC compatible with existing contactless smart card technology, so a lot of manufacturers and related groups support NFC, and RFID standard, unified complex (uniform) estimation is not possible, only under the special industries with special needs, the corresponding technical standards!
4. Application: RFID more be applied on the production, logistics, tracking, asset management, while NFC in areas such as access control, bus, mobile payment plays a huge role.
Smart card chip option:
The chip type that works best for you is often determined by what you want to write to the Smart Card.Date is measured in bytes.The chip type and date size for each product is listed in the Excel Sheet below:
|Shanghai Fudan||FM4442||256 bit|
|Shanghai Belling||BL7442||256 bit|
|ATMEL||AT24C01||1K bit(stop production)|